June 18th, 2006, was Father's Day but I didn't realize that when I booked it.
Therefore, diPiazza was pretty empty, being the all ages night
that features talentless and clueless teens making utterly pointless noise. The bands before and after our
slot both flaked, leaving over an hour of silence before we took the stage for three people we knew and five
guys who managed to hang that long. Half-way through some of our Zen friends showed up, but it was
still pretty abysmal. We can comfortably go back to claiming we suck.
Steven's post-show comment: "That was... entertaining."
Here's the set list:
- Autumn Of '79 [no-vocal warm-up]
- Silent Rage
- Teeples & Thatcher
- Sixteen Tons
- "Cageless Avarian" [Someone said it!]
- Swimming With Sharks
- Happy Land
- Boo-Boo Kitty Fuck [with bonus false-start]
- Independence Day
- Fat Little Man
- Autumn Of '79 [no-vocal reprise]
- Little Friends
- Frame 352 [up to the second verse]